2nd Edition Ordering
- Order Directly from the publisher (Guilford Press) – For USA and Canada orders, use the promotion code on the publisher’s website to receive a substantial discount as well as FREE shipping.
- Order From USA Amazon.com
- Outside USA & Canada, use Guilford’s distributor Routledge
- Order both Print + eBook (PDF) from Guilford and save 45%. See Guilford book page for current offer. Sales tax is charged on all orders from Canada (GST 5%), California (7.25%), New York (varies), and Pennsylvania (6%). Please note: no returns or refunds on e-books.
- Hardcover (good for libraries)
- Paperback (best all around format – has website link to all 60 worksheets in pdf format)
- eTextbook / PDF
Before Buying PDF / eTextbook versions, CHECK COMPATIBILITY
- PDF format – order with care. The PDF format displays the pages exactly like the print edition. Some worksheets and examples span two pages. Text is in a fixed format and does not re-flow like it would with normal Kindle formatting. Because this is not a resizable format, it is not recommended for use on screens less than 8 inches.
- The eTextbook format (PDF) format from Amazon USA is not supported on Kindle E-readers or Windows desktop or other e-ink models. Go to the kindle product page, click on eTextbook version. Check compatibility.
- The Guilford Press e-book is in pdf format and is also available from your favorite online bookseller, including Apple, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, eBooks.com, and Google Play Books. Currently the publisher offers only the PDF version so make sure it is compatible with your device before ordering this format.
Are you a Professor in the USA or Canada?
Want to consider Mind Over Mood (2nd edition) for course adoption?
* See our Video/Audio section for FREE supplemental tools to assist classroom dialogue and experiential exercises.