Read Chapter 1 NOW
Here is the publishers proof of Mind Over Mood, 2nd Edition, Chapter 1 in PDF file format.
2nd Edition Table of Contents
A Brief Message for Clinicians and Interested Readers
List of Worksheets
- How Mind Over Mood Can Help You
- Understanding Your Problems
- It’s the Thought That Counts
- Identifying and Rating Moods
- Setting Personal Goals and Noticing Improvement
- Situations, Moods, and Thoughts
- Automatic Thoughts
- Where’s the Evidence?
- Alternative or Balanced Thinking
- New Thoughts, Action Plans, and Acceptance
- Underlying Assumptions and Behavioral Experiments
- New Core Beliefs, Gratitude, and Acts of Kindness
- Understanding Your Depression
- Understanding Your Anxiety
- Understanding Your Anger, Guilt, and Shame
- Maintaining Your Gains and Experiencing More Happiness
Photo Credits: Kathleen A. Mooney, PhD.